- Abdollahzadeh Rafi, M.; Bahrami, H.; Mirzamani, S.M.; Salehi, M. & Hasanzadeh Avval, M. (2011). Development of Theory of Mind in Mentally Retarded Students and its Relation with the Number of the Siblings (Text in Persian). Rehabilitation, 11(4), P:19-27.
- Aminyazdi, S.A. (2012). The Developmental, Individual-Difference, Relationship-Based model (Text in Persian). Foundations of Education, 2(1), P:109-126.
- Ansarinezhad, S.; Movallali, G. & Adib Sereshki, N. (2012). The Effectiveness of Theory of Mind Training on the Promotion of Theory of Mind Levels in Educable Intellectual Disability(Text in Persian). Research in Clinical Psychology and Counseling, 1(2),
- Bee, H. & Boyd, D. (2007). The developing child. (11th ed.). New York: Pearson.
- Bjorklund, D.F. (2000). Children’s thinking developmenta function and individual differences (3th ed). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth. L.
- Carlson, S.M. & Moses, L.J. (2001). Individual differences in inhibitory control and childrens theory of mind. Child development, 72(4), P:1032-1053.
- Cebula, K.R. & Wishart, J.G. (2008) Social cognition in children with Down syndrome. International Review of Research in Mental Retardation, 35, P:43-86.
- Farhadian, M.; Rohani, A.; Mariani, M.; Maarof, R. & Vijay, K. (2010). Parental demographics and preschool childrens theory of mind. Journal of Human Ecology, 29(2), P:121-128.
- Flavell, J. H.(1999). Cognitive development: childrens knowledge about the mind. Annual Review of Psychology. 50, 21-45.
- Ghamrani, A.; Alborzi, SH. & Khayer, M. (2006). Validity and Reliability of the Theory of Mind Test(TOM Test) for Use in Iran(Text in Persian). Journal of Psychology,10(2 (38)), P:181-199.
- Haidari, T.; Shamive Isfahani, A. & Faramarzi, S. (2011). The Comparision Theory of Mind Dimension in Autism Children and Normal Children Isfahan City(Text in Persian). Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology, 12(3 (45)), P:64-70.
- Hassanzadeh, S.; Mohseni, N.; Afrouz, GH.A. & Hejazi, E. (2007). The Study of Cognitive Development in Deaf Children Based on Theory of Mind(Text in Persian). Research on Exceptional Children ,7(1 (23)), P:19-44.
- Lane, J.D.; Wellman, H.M.; Olson, S.L.; LaBounty, J. & Kerr, D.C.R. (2010). Theory of Mind and Emotion Understanding Predict Moral Development in Early Childhood. British Journal of Development Psychology, 28, P: 871–889.
- Mansuri, M.; Chalabianloo, GH.R.; Maleki Rad, A.A. & Mosaded, A.A. (2011). Comparison of Factors Affecting the Theory of Mind Development in Autistic and Normal Children(Text in Persian). Arak Medical University Journal(AMUJ), 13(53), P:115-125.
- Mashhadi, A. & Mohseni, N. (2006). Comparitive Study on Theory of Mind and Number Conservation Abilities in Children with and without Mental Retardation(Text in Persian).Journal of Psychology, 10(2), P:134-155.
- Mc Alister, A. & Peterson, C. (2006). Mental playment: siblings, executive functioning and theory of mind. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 24(4), P:733-751.
- Muris, P.; Steerneman, P.; Meesters, C.; Merckelbach, H.; Horselenberg, R.; van den Hogen, T. & van Dongen, L., (1999). The TOM test: A new instrument for assessing theory ofmind in normal children and children with pervasive developmental disorders. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 29(1), P: 67-80.
- Razza, R.A. & Blair, C. (2009). Association among false-belief understanding, executive function, and social competence: A longitudinal analysis. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 30 (3), 332-343.
- Shahaeian, Sh.; Peterson, C.C.; Slaughter, V. & Wellman, H.M. (2011). Culture and the sequence of steps in theory of mind development. Developmental Psychology, 47(5), P:1239-1247.
- Slaughter, V.; Dennis, M.J. & Pritchard, M. (2002). Theory of mind and peer acceptance in preschool children. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 20(4), P:545-564.
- Sperling, R.A., Walls, H., & Hill, A. (2009). Early relationships among self-regulatory constructs: Theory of mind and preschool childrens problem solving. Journal of child study, 30(4), P:233-252.
- Vinden, P.G. (2001). Parenting attitudes and children's understanding of mind: A comparison of Korean American and Anglo-American families. Cognitive Development,16, P:793-809.
- Wellman, H.M.; Cross, D
. & Watson J
. (2001). Meta- analysis of theory of mind development the truth about false brief. Child Development, 72(3),P:655-684.